Sunday, March 11, 2018

A NUMBER OF THINGS

 A FAILED XPT SET IS HAULED DEAD ACROSS GILL GILL CREEK BY A 422 CLASS DIESEL


Just to clear up a number of things ,that I have been working on.
The truck stop thing got me making some truck models with one being a remake of a low loader with a dump body load.The prime mover is a Freight liner semi from Athearn.




The other thing is now that it seems sure that SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS is attending the annual exhibition at Woomba Woomba . I have been working on some trains to run.
One being the promised , failed XPT set , being diesel hauled.The fitting of the Kadee wasn't to bad except for the filing .So I have a video of the trial run on MUNGINDI.I put a few temporary tracks together to link the finished tier drop section across the bridge .Which I layed the track on over Christmas.


Also the test train startled a flock of the new Chinese micro motor, flyable Cockatoo's now available.





No comments:

Post a Comment